https://i0.wp.com/www.dizruns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Unknown-2.jpeg?fit=225%2C225 225 225 Denny http://www.dizruns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Logo-Trans.png Denny2015-03-22 19:56:182015-03-22 20:15:207 Best Running Quotes
7 Best Running Quotes
if you follow me on Twitter, you know I’m a big fan of quotes, and especially quotes about running.
Picking my top 7 is pretty difficult, but I’ll do my best.
So here, in no particular order, are 7 of my favorite running quotes.
- “Most runners run not because they want to live longer, but because they want to live life to the fullest.” ~Haruki Murakami
- “Life equals running and when we stop running maybe that’s how we’ll know life is finally finished.” ~Patrick Ness
- “It is never wise to run any race but your own.” ~Tim Fargo
- “If you want to win something, run 100 meters. If you want to experience something, run a marathon.” ~Emil Zatopek
- “It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop.” ~Confucius
- “I don’t run to add days to my life, I run to add life to my days.” ~Ronald Rock
- “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.” ~Dean Karnazes
I know I’m missing a bunch of good ones, but this is my top 7.
What Is Your Favorite Running Quote (Either On This List or One That I Missed)?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!