if you follow me on Twitter, you know I’m a big fan of quotes, and especially quotes about running.
Picking my top 7 is pretty difficult, but I’ll do my best.
So here, in no particular order, are 7 of my favorite running quotes.
- “Most runners run not because they want to live longer, but because they want to live life to the fullest.” ~Haruki Murakami
- “Life equals running and when we stop running maybe that’s how we’ll know life is finally finished.” ~Patrick Ness
- “It is never wise to run any race but your own.” ~Tim Fargo
- “If you want to win something, run 100 meters. If you want to experience something, run a marathon.” ~Emil Zatopek
- “It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop.” ~Confucius
- “I don’t run to add days to my life, I run to add life to my days.” ~Ronald Rock
- “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.” ~Dean Karnazes
I know I’m missing a bunch of good ones, but this is my top 7.
What Is Your Favorite Running Quote (Either On This List or One That I Missed)?