In today’s episode of Diz Runs With, I’m joining a one of the more iconic figures within the running community for a few easy miles, the Mayor of Running himself, Mr. Bart Yasso.
As the Chief Running Officer for Runner’s World magazine, Bart has literally been around the world running events of all distances and has even finished a race on each of the 7 continents.
Over the course of our run, our conversation covered a variety of topics. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Trail running vs. road running.
- The inspiration that mid-pack and back of the pack runners provide.
- The increasing number of women runners.
- The pros and cons of traveling to races almost every week.
- How Lyme Disease altered Bart’s running career.
- Running a 56 mile marathon.
If you’d like to connect with Bart, here are the best places to do so.
Join my Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
Both the Facebook group and the newsletter provide opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else. You can interact with fellow tribe members on the Facebook group, and stay up to date with future guests on the show via the newsletter, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available anywhere else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!