For me, and I think for many runners, the Boston Marathon is THE race.
So for marathon Monday, I want to do another group run episode of the podcast, where listeners of the show and/or fans of the Boston Marathon share their thoughts/feelings about the race.
- If you’ve never run Boston but really want to, share with us why you want to run it so badly.
- If you’re a Boston regular, what keeps you going back every year?
- If you’ve run Boston, what do you remember most?
- If you’re running Boston this year for the first time, what are you most excited about/nervous for?
At the end of the day, there are no wrong answers.
If you have feelings about the Boston Marathon, and you’d be willing to share them with me to share with the world in the podcast episode that will go out on the morning of the race, here’s what you need to do to help.
- Record a voice file on your phone sharing whatever you want to share about the race. Please feel free to elaborate, and provide as much detail and context as possible. (If it’s too long, I can always go back and edit some! 🙂 )
- Either email (dizruns @ gmail .com) or send me a text message (863.651.4543) with the file*.
- Feel free to plug your blog/site/whatever in your message, but don’t go overboard. A simple “Hey this is Denny from DizRuns.com and Boston is legitimately my one true dream race” is perfect. Then go ahead and elaborate on whatever the Boston Marathon means to you.
- If you have any questions, just let me know!
Remember, there is no wrong answer and there is no such thing as over-sharing. If you’ve listened to the podcast, you know how much I love when my guests share their own stories, and if you’re contributing you’re officially a guest of the show.
So please, share your story.
Thanks in advance.
*Please get audio files to me by 4/13 to guarantee I’ll have time to put everything together and uploaded for release on time.