Camille Herron wasn’t planning on making running a huge part of her life, until she discovered that she was able to be competitive at longer distance races.
The rest, as they say, is history.
We covered a lot of ground on our chat today, including touching on some of the highlights of her career so far as well as looking a little bit into her future. Here are some of the highlights of our chat:
- Beginning to dabble in running ultra marathons
- A goal of winning a marathon in every state (11 down, 39 to go)
- Running back to back marathons on a whim
- Recovering enough to run and win multiple marathons each year
- How she is able to crush it in the 5k less than a week after running a marathon
- A passionate home beer brewer
- The thrill of representing the USA at the Pan-Am Games
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system.
iPhone/iPod/iPad users click here.
Android users click here.
SoundCloud users click here.
Interested in the 2015 Virtual Running Summit?
Please visit the summit page so I can share updates and information with you.
Join Me on a Live Webinar
Every Tuesday, I spend about an hour talking about different ways to help you become a better runner. Sign up/get more details by clicking here.
Register for a Free Race Training Plan
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!