Episode 100 of the Diz Runs With Podcast!
Today’s podcast episode is a pretty special one for me, and I think the reason is pretty obvious.
Episode 100 of the Diz Runs With podcast is a pretty big milestone for me personally and professionally as I continue to grow the blog, the podcast, and my brand.
Looking back on the first 99 episodes of the show, I’ve learned a lot of lessons specific to podcasting that also apply to many other areas of life, included running.
But by far the best part of creating this show has been the ability to connect with so many awesome runners and hearing them tell their stories about running, life, and everything in between.
So for today’s episode, I’m looking back on the previous episodes and sharing some of the different conversations that have stood out in my mind from a variety of different conversations that I’ve had with my different guests.
Highlights from Episode 100
- Great Stories from the Trails–Mick Jurynec, Nic Welch, Sage Canaday, and Dana Anderson have all had some crazy adventures when they go off road and run on the trails.
- Adventures Gone Wrong–Mike Wardian, Molly Huddle, and Maverick Carnegie have had some running experiences that didn’t quite go as planned, though in the end it was all good.
- From the “You Gotta Be Kidding Me” Department–Did you know that Central Park closes? Neither did Peter Shankman.
- Running Is Akin to the Fountain of Youth–Margaret Webb chatted with a number of world class female masters runners, and their stories show us how running and being active can dramatically slow the negative effects of aging.
- Enough with the Status Quo–Greg Jensen was living the stereotypical American life, but he wanted more.
- Nothing is Impossible–Ras Vaughan is fascinated with pushing the boundaries of human capability, and has a great method of breaking the seemingly impossible down into manageable chunks.
And these highlights are just the tip of the iceberg.
It’s been an honor to talk to so many amazing runners over the course of the past several months, and I look forward to talking to many more in the coming months.
I’ll start worrying about the next 100 episodes tomorrow morning. For now, I’m just enjoying the trip down memory lane and the new friends I’ve made along the way.
Thanks for joining me on the ride so far, and I’m looking forward to seeing where it goes from here!
What Has Been the Moment/Conversation That Has Stood Out Most to You from the First 100 Episodes?
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system.
iPhone/iPod/iPad users click here.
Android users click here.
SoundCloud users click here.
Please Give Me Some Feedback!
Take the 6 question listener survey to help me shape the future of this podcast.
Interested in the 2015 Virtual Running Summit?
Please visit the summit page so I can share updates and information with you.
Join Me on a Live Webinar
Sign up/get more details by clicking here.
Register for a Free Race Training Plan
Every month, I’m giving away a free training plan for the race of your choice. For details/information, and to sign up, just click here.
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
Both the Facebook group and the email group provide opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else.
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!