It’s the end of the month, and you know what that means…Time for another Listener Q&A episode!
This month was a little light on questions, but that’s ok. Short and sweet isn’t that bad!
Just a reminder, but the best way to get your questions answered is to join the Diz Runs FB group since I’ll post a call for questions about a week before I record each Q&A episode.
Let’s get down to the questions for February.
- “I want to include circuit training into my routine. Should I do it before I run or after?”
- “I’m training for my first marathon, and got the flu. What do I do about the days of training that I missed?
- “How does a spouse/partner keep their sanity while their significant other is running all the time?”
- “Stability shoes–good, bad, or indifferent?”
- “What non-running podcasts are you listening to?”
- “What is the next race on your schedule?”
And that’s that!
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system.
iPhone/iPod/iPad users click here.
Android users click here.
SoundCloud users click here.
Please Give Me Some Feedback!
Take the 6 question listener survey to help me shape the future of this podcast.
Interested in the 2015 Virtual Running Summit?
Please visit the summit page so I can share updates and information with you.
Join Me on a Live Webinar
Every Tuesday, I spend about an hour talking about different ways to help you become a better runner. Sign up/get more details by clicking here.
Register for a Free Race Training Plan
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!