Try Coaching 100% Risk-Free!
Honestly, it’s that simple.
If you’ve thought about working with a coach in the past, here’s your chance to get a feel for me and my coaching style, 100% risk-free, for two weeks.
What does “risk-free” mean? I’ll give you all the details in just a minute.
But first, I want to make one thing clear:
I am not watering down my coaching during the trial. You will get my full attention, as if you were paying full price for my 121 Coaching, for the entire two weeks.
Here is what you can expect during the two week trial period:
- Initial phone/skype call so we can get on the same page from day one
- Custom training schedule created for you for the next two weeks
- Additional call, if desired, for any questions/clarification required
- Unlimited text/voice messages for accountability, tweaks to your training, feedback, GIFs, etc. (using free app)
- Monthly coaching webinar that is exclusive for Coterie & 121 Coaching Clients
- Access to my clients only FB group
Like I said, during this two-week trial you are a full client.
Nothing half-baked or watered down about it.
Now, as promised, what I mean when I say that this is a risk-free trial.
No tricks. No gimmicks.
That’s what I mean by risk-free trial.
Click the button below, and we will get started.
You’ll fill out the questionnaire that all of my clients fill out, then you will schedule your call so we can chat to make sure there are no miscommunications.
Then, at the end of the trial, I’ll shoot you an email with the following options:
- We part ways. No hard feelings at all. You tried working with me, and it’s not for you. No worries at all.
- Sign up for 121 Coaching. After working with me for two weeks, you decide to stick around and continue to work with me at the 121 level.
- Join the Coterie. You decide you like the idea of working with a coach but aren’t so sure that you need as much access to me as the 121 coaching provides. Dropping down to the Coterie (which still provides a custom training plan and most of the extras included with 121 Coaching) is not a problem.
And that’s it.
Like I said, 100% risk-free.
The Trial is Closed
Thanks for your interest in trying my coaching. All of the openings for the free trial have been filled.
If you have any questions related to working with me, or just in coaching in general, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help you.