On today’s run, I’m joining a guy that has a lot of things going on right now. In addition to being the Community Manager for ENERGYbits, Jonathan Levitt is definitely into healthy living, fitness, and is always spreading the message of the importance of living an all-around healthy lifestyle.
Jonathan and I talked about all kinds of topics related to health, fitness, and nutrition, and here are some of the highlights:
- Spectating at the 2013 Boston Marathon inspired him to tackle 26.2 miles
- Highlights of attending the 2014 Sochi Olympics
- The dynamics of working out as a member of the November Project
- A 192 mile bike ride for a cause
- Great food choices before endurance events.
- Make your own sports drink, via @plantdietician
Learn More About ENERGYbits at http://energybits.com
Use promo code Marathon to save 20%
Connect with Jonathan on twitter- http://twitter.com/jwlevitt
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system.
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!