Don’t look now y’all, but the end of the month is right around the corner!
And that can only mean one thing: it’s time for the monthly Q&A episode of the podcast!
This month, we’ve got a good combination of fun questions, more serious questions, and a couple of questions that I wasn’t too impressed with my answer to.
Check out the list of questions below, and press play above to hear my answers to each!
And if you want your questions answered on the August Q&A episode, make sure you join the Diz Runs Tribe on Facebook and look for the call for questions mid-month.
- Where has the summer gone?
- What are your bucket list marathons? Give me two in each category: probable, possible, unlikely
- Dealing with a time crunch in training for first ultra. Question, should I get the prescribed miles in during the week (running before work) or cut the run short to do the prescribed strength training/core work?
- What do you suggest for training when you don’t have a race on the schedule?
- How do you prioritize training between running (30+ miles/week) and playing competitive tennis in the summer months?
- Running my first marathon, what advice do you have for fueling and hydration over a longer distance race?
- How do you know when you’re ready to run longer distances/races?
- What’s it going to take to get you to run Soggy Bottom?
What do you think about my answers to the questions this month? Agree? Disagree? Let me know in the comments below!
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system.
iPhone/iPod/iPad users click here.
Android users click here.
SoundCloud users click here.
Please Give Me Some Feedback!
Take the 6 question listener survey to help me shape the future of this podcast.
Register for a Free Race Training Plan
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!