Diz Runs With… Kari Gormley
On today’s run, I’m joining fellow runner and fellow podcaster Kari Gormley for a few easy miles.
Kari is the host of the Running Lifestyle podcast, which is a unique show within the running podcast community. We talked about her show, and we also covered a number of other topics including:
- Running her dream race without being as prepared as she would like to be.
- The origin of the first Delaware marathon.
- Achieving a balance between running and the rest of life’s demands.
- IT Band issues are an ongoing battle.
- The value of strengthening your body to prevent more serious issues.
- How the running community comes together during difficult times.
A little video Kari shared with me to benefit the fight against pediatric cancer, which obviously is near and dear to Kari’s heart.
I would absolutely recommend that you check out Kari’s podcast. If you’re an Apple person, here is the iTunes link for The Running Lifestyle. And if you’re an Androider, here’s the link to The Running Lifestyle on Stitcher. Or, just find it on her website, http://therunninglifestlye.com.
The Running Lifestyle on Facebook.
Email Kari: email@example.com
Twitter: @karigormley or @runninglives
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system.
- iPhone/iPod/iPad users click here.
- Android users click here.
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
Both the Facebook group and the email group provide opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else.
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!