It’s that time again…
That’s right. It’s the end of another month, and that means that it’s time for me to take your questions and provide you with some answers.
And with a little luck, the answers might actually be helpful!
This month we have a lot of really good questions, as per usual, so let’s dive in!
- What would you do instead of running if you lost a body part, i.e. a foot?
- What are your favorite headphones? (Funny that this question was asked BEFORE I partnered with Jabra!)
- Any tips for running etiquette, especially for new runners? (Here is a previous quick tip episode I did on this exact subject.)
- Weight loss: how much is too much in a short period of time?
- What is the accuracy of online race pace calculators?
- How do you find the “right” races for you?
- Should I worry about a high heart rate while doing speed work?
- How do we train our bodies to switch run modes, specifically time of day?
- Design your perfect running shoe.
- Can too much stationary biking as a cross training method lead to overuse injuries?
- Who is your dream guest for the podcast?
- If I do 2 marathons approximately 8 weeks apart, what does my training look like between races?
- Which is better: training for a set duration or a set number of miles?
Great questions this month, and somehow I managed to avoid too much rambling in my attempt to keep this episode under an hour!
Thanks for the questions everyone!
If you want to have your question (or questions) featured on the next Q&A episode, the easiest way to get your question to me is to join our Facebook Group and what for me to put out the call for questions.
Enter to Win a Free Pair of Jabra Pulse Headphones and Support the Show at http://jabra.com/dizruns
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system.
iPhone/iPod/iPad users click here.
Android users click here.
SoundCloud users click here.
Please Give Me Some Feedback!
Take the 6 question listener survey to help me shape the future of this podcast.
Register for a Free Race Training Plan
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!