It’s the end of the month, and that can only mean one thing around these parts–it’s time to answer some questions!
I love dedicating an episode each month to helping listeners of the show by answering their questions.
If you want to get a question answered on the Diz Runs With podcast, all you need to do is join the Facebook group and be on the lookout for the call for questions which goes out mid-month, typically.
So without any further ado, let’s dive into this month’s questions!
- What’s the neatest wildlife thing you’ve seen while running?
- How does eating right help you as a runner?
- What’s my take on heart rate monitoring? Good info to have, or too much?
- In terms of running injuries, who is the best medical professional to go see?
- How to stay cool running in the summer heat?
- What’s the life span for a pair of shoes? And can old shoes lead to running injuries?
- What’s up with cadence? Is there a magic number of strides to take, or does it vary for each individual?
- When is the best time to start training for a January marathon?
- Is having separate water stations available for elites during a race (where they can, and often do, provide their own “blend” of drink) akin to cheating/creating an unfair advantage?
Great questions this month!
Tune in for my answers, and remember, all answers come with a 100% money back guarantee!
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system.
iPhone/iPod/iPad users click here.
Android users click here.
SoundCloud users click here.
Please Give Me Some Feedback!
Take the 6 question listener survey to help me shape the future of this podcast.
Register for a Free Race Training Plan
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!