Another month is drawing to a close, and that can only mean one thing:
It’s Q&A Time!
If you’re new to the party, welcome!
The way this works is pretty simple, I ask for questions and then I try to answer them!
We do this every month, and if you ever want to get your questions answered on the show the best way to do so is to join our FB Group.
Once you’re in the group, in addition to cracking jokes and talking running with everyone else in the group, be on the lookout for a thread (that will include a photo similar to the one above) where I’m asking for questions.
Add your question in the comments, and that’s all there is to it!
So without any further ado, let’s get on to this month’s questions!
Your Questions from March 2016
- Does a split time from a race still count as a PR?
- What are your running/racing superstitions? What are some crazy examples you’ve seen in others?
- Morning runs on an empty stomach: good or bad?
- How should I adjust my strength training routine the week of a race?
- What does this mean: “Hills 6-8 x 1 min up @ 85% Effort, Easy Down”?
- How do you adjust training intensity in the summer? You know, since it’s already summer here in FL…
- In terms of HR Training, what are the zones and what qualifies as the “danger zone”?
- Any tricks for dealing with a strained calf AND a sprained ankle?
- Any suggestions for talking a “friend” into running a trail race/ultra?
And that’s it for this month!
The list is a little shorter than some previous months, but still a good array of questions and (hopefully) some useful answers!
Want to Support the Continued Growth & Production of the Show?
Check out the support page for ideas and suggestions of ways you can help me grow the show. And remember, not all support involves money. Some of the best ways you can show your support are 100% free.
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system. iPhone/iPod/iPad users click here. Android users click here. SoundCloud users click here.
Please Give Me Some Feedback!
Take the 6 question listener survey to help me shape the future of this podcast.
Register for a Free Race Training Plan
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe! Both the Facebook group and the email group provide opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else. The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else. If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!