Listener Q&A May 2015
What time is it?
No, it’s not game time. It’s time for another round of listener Q&A on episode 113 of the podcast!
As always, we had some great questions sent forth by the members of the Facebook tribe, and we also had a few people add some questions as they were watching on periscope. If you want to get your questions answered next month, make sure you head over to Facebook, join the group, and watch out for my call for questions mid-month.
This Month’s Questions
- An audio trifecta from Sean asking how I tie my shoes, if running on the treadmill is harder on the body, and what I listen to when I’m running.
- Andy asked about eliminating aches in the Achilles.
- Pete asked what plans I have in place to help achieve my 50 State Quest.
- Jillene asked about heart rate training.
- Abdulla asked about hot/cold showers and finding info on international marathons. (Here is the link to marathonguide.com I was talking about if you’re interested.)
- Stephen asked about the thing I see runners do/obey as if it’s gospel that makes me want to scream at them.
- Candace asked about breathing techniques. (Here is the link to the Runners World article. Here is the link to the book referenced in the article.)
Thanks for all the questions and those that chimed in during the periscope portion of the show.
Looking forward to doing it again in June!
And don’t forget to support todays sponsor, Bombas by clicking here to save 20% on your order.
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system.
iPhone/iPod/iPad users click here.
Android users click here.
SoundCloud users click here.
Please Give Me Some Feedback!
Take the 6 question listener survey to help me shape the future of this podcast.
Register for a Free Race Training Plan
Every month, I’m giving away a free training plan for the race of your choice. For details/information, and to sign up, just click here.
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
Both the Facebook group and the email group provide opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else.
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!