It’s that time of the month again…
That’s right folks, it’s time for me to do everything I can to adequately answer the questions that you have asked during the past month.
You can submit questions for next month’s Q&A episode in whatever way is most convenient for you, but by far the best way for me to not miss your question is to join our Facebook Tribe and leave a question in the thread calling for questions for that month.
This month’s Q&A episode is sponsored by Runner Box.
Use promo code DIZRUNS to save 50% on the first box of any subscription.
Use promo code DIZRUNSGIFT and save $5 on the price of any one box sent as a gift (includes holiday box, birthday box, and race survival kit).
Now for the Questions:
- Staying sane while recovering from surgery and forced time off from running
- Should I switch which side of the road I’m running on?
- Describe your perfect race
- What running products don’t live up to the hype?
- How do you do interval workouts?
- How can I become a more consistent runner?
- Is it normal to not finish a hard workout?
- If you could only ever listen to podcasts or music when running, which would you choose?
- Would you rather never PR again but have fun at every race or PR at every race but have miserable races?
- Which is more important: miles on your feet or time on your feet?
- How much of running/racing is mental and how much of it is physical?
Some great questions this month, and hopefully you’ll find some sort of value in the answers I provide as well!
Don’t forget to support Runner Box by signing up for a subscription or sending a gift box to a running friend. And use the promo codes above to save yourself a few bucks and let them know that you appreciate their support of this podcast.
And feel free to reach out to Runner Box on Twitter and thank them for sponsoring this show and to learn more about the great service that Staci and crew provide.
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system.
iPhone/iPod/iPad users click here.
Android users click here.
SoundCloud users click here.
Please Give Me Some Feedback!
Take the 6 question listener survey to help me shape the future of this podcast.
Register for a Free Race Training Plan
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!