The end of October is fast approaching (can you believe it!?!?), and that means that it’s time for our monthly Q&A episode!
This month has a few less questions than the past few months, but the questions this month are just as good as always.
If you’d like to get your questions answered on a future Q&A episode, the best thing to do is join the Diz Runs Tribe on Facebook, where I post a reminder to submit questions in the middle of the month.
Let’s take a look at this month’s questions!
- How can I keep a more consistent pace on my runs?
- Do the Yasso 800s live up to the hype?
- What’s up with post-run headaches on occasion?
- What impact will the new Star Wars movie have on runners?
- Why do masters runners dominate the young guns?
- I’m a heel striker. Is that a problem?
- I’ve got posterior tibialis tendonitis, what should I do?
- Any suggestions for dealing with knee pain, possibly arthritis?
- How long after one marathon should I wait before running another?
- With an ultra following a full, how hard should I race my full?
Thanks for the questions y’all! Hope the answers help!
Remember to join the Diz Runs Tribe on Facebook to get your questions answered next month!
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system.
iPhone/iPod/iPad users click here.
Android users click here.
SoundCloud users click here.
Please Give Me Some Feedback!
Take the 6 question listener survey to help me shape the future of this podcast.
Register for a Free Race Training Plan
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!