Well, well, well.
It is time. (Said in my best Mustafa voice, obviously)
If you’re new around here, welcome!
Near the end of every month, I do an entire episode of the podcast dedicated to answering the questions of those that listen to the show! Today is the last show of September, so I’m ready to answer some questions!
If you’d like to get a question answered in October, the easiest way to do so is to join the Facebook group and I’ll remind you to get your questions in about 10 days before the end of the month.
Now, let’s get on to this month’s questions/topics!
- What would I tell myself if I could go back in time to before I started running?
- Thoughts on anemia and running
- How much time should you rest after a race?
- Transitioning from a regular running shoe to a zero drop shoe
- The science behind the taper
- Race day beards
- Training on the trails for a road marathon
- Favorite citrus to eat during a run?
- Is the 5k aerobic or anaerobic?
- Popping pills before a run
- Best supplements for bone health?
- Cold hands during cold weather runs
- Pre-run hydration strategies?
- How to figure out a good pace for marathon training
- Wearing running tights during cold weather: with shorts or without?
As you can see, this month covers a lot of different topics. Some a pretty serious, some are definitely more fun.
And that’s just the way I like it!
Press the play button above to hear my answers to each of these questions and more!
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system.
iPhone/iPod/iPad users click here.
Android users click here.
SoundCloud users click here.
Please Give Me Some Feedback!
Take the 6 question listener survey to help me shape the future of this podcast.
Register for a Free Race Training Plan
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!