Podcast Listener Q&A-March 2015
At the end of each month, I take questions from listeners of the show and do my best to provide some type of decent/actionable advice.
Or I just make stuff up….
As per the podcast itself, questions can cover topics pertaining to running, life, and everything in between.
If you’d like to get a question featured in next month’s Q&A episode, make sure you join the Diz Runs Tribe on Facebook!
Now, let’s take a look at this month’s questions!
- “I struggle with staying consistent with my training plan for marathons in the past. How can I do a better job of staying on track?”
- “Have marketers ruined social media in terms of creating a social aspect within the running community?”
- “What are your 5 favorite running books?”
- “If you have some ‘digestive issues’, can you train your body to handle things better by purposely eating different foods at different times?”
- “How do you describe your runner’s high?”
- “People on the treadmill with the incline way up and a death grip on the machine. What gives?”
- “What is your take on wearing different style shoes to work different muscles while training in an attempt to reduce injuries?”
Want to check out the books I mentioned? Here are some affiliate links to Amazon if you’re interested in some good reading and helping to support the show!
- Older Faster Stronger
- Runner’s Rule Book
- Running for My Life
- Idle Feet Do the Devil’s Work
- Real Food
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system.
iPhone/iPod/iPad users click here.
Android users click here.
SoundCloud users click here.
Please Give Me Some Feedback!
Take the 6 question listener survey to help me shape the future of this podcast.
Interested in the 2015 Virtual Running Summit?
Please visit the summit page so I can share updates and information with you.
Join Me on a Live Webinar
Sign up/get more details by clicking here.
Register for a Free Race Training Plan
Every month, I’m giving away a free training plan for the race of your choice. For details/information, and to sign up, just click here.
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
Both the Facebook group and the email group provide opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else.
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!