https://i0.wp.com/www.dizruns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Couch.png?fit=400%2C250 250 400 Denny http://www.dizruns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Logo-Trans.png Denny2015-01-04 10:34:262015-01-03 15:50:0517 Reasons You Should Go for a Run…Right Now!
17 Reasons You Should Go for a Run…Right Now!
Each of us have our own reasons to run, but all of us have days where we would rather stay on the couch than hit the roads/trails.
If you’re having one of those days, here is a list of reasons to run even if you’re not feeling like it at the moment.
My 17 Best Reasons to Run Today
- Because you live somewhere that’s cold as hell right now, and running will help you stay warm!
- Because you live somewhere that’s typically hot as hell, and it’s actually comfortable outside today.
- Your New Year’s hangover has finally worn off.
- You don’t want to fall behind on your 2015 mileage goals.
- You still haven’t started to break in your new running clothes/shoes/accessories that you got as Christmas presents.
- The kids have been out of school for 2+ weeks & you really need to get away from them for an hour or two for your sanity’s sake.
- It’s time to start training for that spring half/full marathon you signed up for.
- After 2 weeks of Christmas cookies, egg nog, in-laws, and alcohol you NEED to go for a run STAT.
- Your dog needs some exercise and you need some exercise, so I guess you’ll just have to bite the bullet.
- You have to go back to work tomorrow. Sorry for the reminder, but you maybe you can run long enough that you’ll forget…
- Run late morning/early afternoon and DVR the NFL playoff games so you can fast forward through all of the commercials.
- You haven’t run since before Christmas, and you’re seriously going stir crazy.
- There is no better cure the cloudy day/rainy day/snowy day blues.
- Because it’s Sunday.
- Because the sun is out.
- Because it’s a new year.
- Seriously, do you really need any more reasons to run? Just go already!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!