Today on the show I’m talking with Sara Welle.
Sara definitely loves running races of a variety of distances, and you’ll probably get a kick out of her answer for her favorite distance to race. It definitely took the conversation in a direction that I didn’t expect but it was a whole lot of fun!
On today’s show we talk about a lot of different subjects from her beer mile experience, to the “un-sexiness” of the 10 mile distance, becoming an RRCA running coach, and a whole lot more.
Here are some of the highlights of today’s chat.
- Best answer ever for her favorite distance to race
- The nuts and bolts of successfully completing the beer mile
- Started in running to support a friend, then fell in love with the sport
- The gifts that running has given her
- The process of going through the RRCA coaching program
- Why eating Chipotle the night before a race actually makes a lot of sense
- Becoming a bit of a foodie and finding her way around the kitchen
- The difference between baking and cooking
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system.
iPhone/iPod/iPad users click here.
Android users click here.
SoundCloud users click here.
Please Give Me Some Feedback!
Take the 6 question listener survey to help me shape the future of this podcast.
Register for a Free Race Training Plan
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!