Scott Jones is a busy dude.
Between hosting his own podcast, multiple business ventures, a busy family life, and all of the outdoor activities that are popular for anyone living in Colorado, he’s always got something going on.
And the glue that holds everything together is having fun.
Because if you’re not having fun, why even bother?
We covered a lot of ground on today’s show, and here are some of the highlights of todays conversation.
- The allure of the trails claims another Coloradan
- Making physical activity fun as a kid keeps him active as an adult
- Deciding to dive into podcasting after closing down a business venture
- Building a bridging the gap between power sports and endurance activities like running
- Athlete on Fire and the Athlete on Fire Network
- Documenting the progress of first time ultra runners on the Becoming Ultra podcast
- The ice massage/foam rolling hybrid AKA The Stinger from REcoup Fitness
And here is the link to my appearance on Athlete on Fire, if you want to check that out as well.
Support the show and give your friends and family peace of mind by always running with a Road ID. Visit DizRuns.com/RoadID to see the different styles, colors, and to create your own customized identification. (Affiliate Link)
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system.
iPhone/iPod/iPad users click here.
Android users click here.
SoundCloud users click here.
Please Give Me Some Feedback!
Take the 6 question listener survey to help me shape the future of this podcast.
Register for a Free Race Training Plan
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!