It’s been an amazing year of growth on DizRuns.com, and I need to thank y’all for continuing to read the posts, listen to the podcast episodes, and just generally being an awesome group of people. I wish I could get a little more action from some of you guys in the comment section, but I’m not here to split hairs. 🙂
That said, I’m excited to announce that I’m going to be expanding the brand over the next few weeks and months, and I just wanted to keep y’all up to speed with where you’ll be able to find me.
Find Me in the Sea of Social Media
There’s no question that social media is a crowded landscape, and it’s tough for solopreneurs to know which platforms are the best place for them to be. I’ve been struggling with it for awhile, and as of right now, I’m pretty active on 2 platforms while looking to expand into a few more.
- Twitter–I love twitter. I could surf twitter all day. If you want to chat, let’s chat. @dizruns
- Facebook–I feel obligated to be on Facebook. I’m there for personal reasons, but I don’t have a page for you to go “like”. I do, however, have a group that is open to anyone. I know a few of you are already in the FB tribe, but there’s certainly room for a whole lot more of y’all. Come check us out!
- Instagram–At the urging of some folks in the know, I started an instagram account not too long ago. I’m still getting the hang of it, but I’ll be continuing to post to it more and more frequently. So if you’re on Instagram, let me know so I can follow you! @dizruns
- Pinterest–I’ve known I should make room on my plate for Pinterest for a couple of years now, and the time has finally come. I posted my first board yesterday, with many more to come. If you’re on Pinterest, feel free to re-pin my pins like crazy!
- YouTube–YouTube is still on the back burner for now, but the burner is on. When you start seeing video posts on the blog, you’ll know the YouTube channel has been turned on!
Don’t Be a Stranger
The key with social media is making sure that is is SOCIAL. If you’re reading this post, and you’re on any of those platforms, please say hi! I’d love to get to know you a little bit better, especially if we’ve never met in the real world, and new social media platforms can be a little scary when you don’t have any followers/likers/subscribers yet!
So come say hi, leave a comment, or let me know that you know that I exist on your preferred social media network when you get a chance!
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!