On today’s run, I’m joining fellow podcaster and running coach Steve Carmichael for a few easy miles.
Steve is the host of the RunBuzz podcast, and he is also building the RunBuzz community as a resource for runners to interact with each other and learning from each other and experts within the running community. We covered a bunch of topics on today’s run, and here are some of the highlights:
- He wasn’t much of a runner, until he decided he needed to take control of his health and he was too cheap to join a gym.
- The wake up call from the doctor that spurred him to action.
- Dealing with feelings of burnout when it comes to running.
- Learning to trust how he is feeling instead of relying on his GPS when it comes to his pace.
- Some interesting sights that can only be seen while out for a run.
To find out more about Steve, check out runbuzz.com, and while you’re there, sign up for the free runner’s tool kit!
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system.
Register for a Free Race Training Plan
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!