This post was originally part of Episode 184 released in November of 2015 and is more or less copy and pasted from that post. The audio, however, is a new take on the topic.
Believe it or not, winter is fast approaching and for some folks it’s already here.
In some respects, winter is a wonderful time of the year.
- The snow can be really pretty.
- “Cuddling” under a blanket in front of a fire is ALWAYS a good time.
- There’s a legitimate excuse to drink copious amounts of hot chocolate.
And in other respects, winter can kind of suck.
- Shoveling the snow gets old fast.
- You have to get “dressed up” just to take the dog out.
- Running becomes a bit more complicated.