On today’s show, I’m running with someone that is truly living the dream.
It takes a special type of person to get out of the corporate world, pack up the wife and kids, and move down to Guatemala to start a business that centers on running. But that’s exactly what Greg Jensen did.
If at the end of this episode you’re not ready to jump on an airplane to Guatemala City, you’re going to be in the minority for sure. Here are just a few of the highlights from my conversation with Greg:
- He spent a lot of his running career battling injuries, until he switched to a shorter stride and stopped heel striking.
- The process of picking up and moving his family to Guatemala.
- A general itinerary of a weeklong Mayan Running Adventure.
- Starting a local non-profit to help address a real need in the area.
- Exploring new trails and meeting people along the way.
To find out more information and to get your questions answered check out the website: http://mayanrunningadventure.com
Like them on Facebook: http://facebook.com/mayanrunning
Mention you heard about Mayan Running Adventure on the Diz Runs With podcast to save $200!
Subscribe to the Show
Never miss another episode of the Diz Runs With podcast by subscribing to the show, and for my fellow Apple fans out there, it’s never been easier now that the podcast app is native on the new operating system.
Join The Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!