On today’s episode of the Diz Runs With podcast, I’m joined by Nic Welch. Nic has done a little bit of everything in her day, from running in college to hosting her own podcast to doing mission work in Honduras, and we talked about all of that and more.
Here are some of the highlights from our conversation-
- What life is like as a collegiate runner.
- Why she didn’t run much during her 3 years in Honduras.
- Living through the worst nightmare of most runners (or at least mine!), and not being the same since then.
- Some tips for being safe while running in an urban setting.
- Why she started the Real Time, Real Men podcast.
- The importance of wearing your contacts when you’re running.
Make sure you check out Nic’s Podcast, Real Time Real Men, which is available anywhere podcasts are found.
And to find out more about Nic and her show, just head over to her website RapwithNic.com.
Or say hi to her on twitter @rapwithnic, and tell her what part of our conversation stands out to you the most!
Join the Tribe!
There’s always room for more members of the tribe!
The Facebook group is still small, but it is a great way to connect with fellow runners and foster community amongst like minded individuals. The email group is THE way to stay up to date about future guests on the show, as well as getting some other freebies and offers that aren’t available to anyone else.
If you’ve got questions about either/both, just let me know!