Current Sponsors of the Show
The support of the following companies is vital for keeping the show on the going. Supporting these sponsors by purchasing their products/services directly supports the show. Thank you for listening to the show, and thank you for supporting our sponsor partners!
- The Coterie: My hybrid coaching program for runners of any level. Members of the Coterie receive a completely customized training plan to help them reach their goals, as well as strength training recommendations, monthly webinars that include live Q&A, a community forum where members interact and support each other, and much more. Learn more about the Coterie by clicking here.
- Amino Co: If you’re looking for quality amino acids to supplement your diet, look no further than Amino Co. Pre-workout, post-workout, or just about any time during the day, give your body what it needs to function optimally. And use code DizRuns at checkout to save yourself 30%!
Past Sponsors of the Show
The following companies are not currently sponsoring new episodes of the show, but their past support continues to be appreciated.
- Knuckle Lights: Running in the dark is a necessity for many runners in order to get their miles in while balancing the other demands of life. Knuckle Lights are great for not only lighting your path but also for alerting cars of your presence whether you’re running on the road or the sidewalk. Using Knuckle Lights allows you to not only see, but also be seen. Click here to learn more about Knuckle Lights.
- XO Skin: Hands down, XO Skin makes the best socks and base-layer gear that I’ve ever worn. Comfortable, durable, and best of all (in my opinion!) their patented fiber doesn’t stink even with multiple wears without washing! Get some now at XOSkin.us! Use code DizRuns at checkout to save 20% on your order.
- RunningShoesGuru.com: For good reason, runners are very particular about their shoes. Without question, the best online resource for the pros and cons of hundreds of different models of shoes is RunningShoesGuru.com. If you’re in the market for a new pair of shoes, check out RunningShoesGuru.com before placing your order.
- Pro Compression: Want to speed up your recovery after a hard race or workout? There is no magic bullet for flipping the switch on a rapid recovery, but the science shows that compression gear worn after the race/workout will help move the process along. ProCompression has a variety of sleeves, socks, and compression tights available. And ProCompression is offering podcast listeners a very generous 40% discount on anything on their site by using the code DIZRUNS.
- Jabra: If you’re ready to step up your headphone/ear bud game, you need to check out Jabra. These wireless earbuds easily sync up with any device that has blue tooth capabilities. They are also sweat/weather proof, so you don’t have to worry about them shorting out during a run. Check out the entire line of sport earbuds that Jabra offers by clicking here to visit their website.
- Runner Box: Runner Box is a bi-monthly subscription service that delivers products and discounts on the items that runners need. From fueling options, to supplements, to products that help relieve the aches and pains of running and training, Runner Box has you covered. One off/gift boxes are also available. Click here to visit their website for more information on the options that are available.
- Bombas: Bombas not only makes some of the most comfortable socks that I’ve ever run in, but the company is also focused on making a difference in the world beyond their bottom line. For every pair of socks purchased, Bombas donates a pair to a homeless shelter. You may not be aware, but socks are an oft requested item at shelters around the country, and Bombas is stepping up to the plate to help meet that need.