https://i0.wp.com/www.dizruns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/giphy.gif?fit=500%2C281&ssl=1 281 500 Denny http://www.dizruns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Logo-Trans.png Denny2015-11-13 12:31:412015-11-13 09:15:34Quick Tip: Running in the Cold
Believe it or not, winter is fast approaching and for some folks it’s already here.
In some respects, winter is a wonderful time of the year.
- The snow can be really pretty.
- “Cuddling” under a blanket in front of a fire is ALWAYS a good time.
- There’s a legitimate excuse to drink copious amounts of hot chocolate.
And in other respects, winter can kind of suck.
- Shoveling the snow gets old fast.
- You have to get “dressed up” just to take the dog out.
- Running becomes a bit more complicated.